Broken Antler Fen I wrote you a letter
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had woken up with a dizzy head and the familiar feeling of an invisible weight pressing down on her body. So, after a toilet break, she had found for herself a nice sun-lit spot, dressed in soft moss and there she had slept soundly for the better part of the day. There in the dream-world she was free of ailments and continued to discover those corner's of the fen she had not yet visited on foot. It was afternoon and the sun had begun it's journey to the other horizon, it had got a little chilly and this woke her up. She yawned, she blinked, she stretched, while still lying down and then got to her feet. First to sitting position to test, whether her head was no longer spinning. Then carefully she lifted her up on all fours, stood for a bit so that the world around her stopped spinning. And then - far from ideal, she was good to go. 

The headache that had plagued her earlier had receded to the furthest corner of her brain, as if graciously giving her some time to do all the preliminary things that would ensure Wraen's survival. Not feeling like she could hunt without alerting all prey within a mile about her half-drunken attempts to stalk and attack, she found a cache and gnawed on some scraps there. With a pleasant heavy feeling in her belly, she decided to take a look, what others were doing, and - lo and behold - there she saw Maia, who she had not talked with in quite a while. She did not sense that something was amiss right away, but it was evident, when she had drawn closer. "What happened?" Wraen asked, taking a seat right next to her favourite sibling and looking at her expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
I wrote you a letter - by Maia - March 03, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Wraen - March 04, 2021, 04:22 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Maia - March 04, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Wraen - March 05, 2021, 04:16 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Maia - March 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Wraen - March 06, 2021, 03:11 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Maia - March 07, 2021, 02:04 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Wraen - March 07, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Maia - March 07, 2021, 02:45 PM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Wraen - March 08, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: I wrote you a letter - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 10:07 AM