Redhawk Caldera I wanna take you into the sunlight.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*drops this here for quick visual reference* :D

And while I was writing this post, I had the idea to base their den off a hobbit hole?! :D

"Really," Towhee muttered. It was such a sore spot, though she felt a little bad for smearing Rue with her bad mood. She let out a sigh and explained, "I'm pretty upset about it." It was tempting to tell her pack mate why—how Eljay had bailed after promising to stay close—especially since it was part of why she needed her friend's help so much now. But Towhee actually bit her tongue and stopped short of throwing him under the bus, more for Rue's sake than his.

It took quite a while, though Towhee wasn't in any particular hurry. They reached the southern corner of Evergreen Woods. It probably wasn't a good idea to find something too close to the water, though she found herself drawn there. She led Rue to the bank and took a drink since they were there. She peered out at the little island, which reminded her of The Roost back on Heron Lake Plateau. She thought of Orca and X, then forced herself to focus.

"Okay. Let's head this way," Towhee suggested, pointing south along the shoreline, which corroborated their earlier game plan. "And maybe move away from the water a bit. I like the idea of being near water but the creek is probably a safer bet. And not too close... maybe not even within view of it." She thought about where she'd rested for that bleak week and recollected aloud, "The land starts to slope up toward the ridge line directly east of the creek. It's grassy for the first stretch until it gives way to the rockier part of the wall. I bet we could find a hidey hole somewhere up there. Maybe even with a view.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 16, 2021, 10:48 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 11:21 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 19, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 21, 2021, 07:45 PM