Ankyra Sound my sensible heart
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas was well accustomed to wolves towering over her -- so when Kaskara rose to her full height she was met with an impetuous and careless stare. Caiaphas was not, by nature, a physical being -- her strengths lied elsewhere. But this did not mean for a moment she was daunted by the black female's obvious physical prowess. If anything, the average-sized wolf's sudden shift of posture seemed to embolden Caiaphas.

Kaskara's subtle display of physical vigor was met with Caiaphas' own outlandish display of devious backbone -- her tail rose fluidly over her backside and she lifted her muzzle in a sovereign gesture of superiority. But Kaskara did nothing to elevate the tension -- and Caiaphas watched her shrewdly.

"Oh, bless your heart." She replied with a falsely cordial tone, rosy laughter just scarcely tinging her voice. Kaskara could try to play the passive-polite card, but Caiaphas was a master of connivance. "Do send Bazi and Swiftcurrent Creek our warmest wishes." She fluttered her eyelashes deceptively and watched as Kaskara strode to make her leave.

In a way, Caiaphas had gleaned more from the situation than Kaskara had -- and to this game, Caiaphas felt herself the victor.

Messages In This Thread
my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 12, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 14, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 16, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:55 PM