Bearclaw Valley [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
What a little bugger. I love him already, aha.

The little boy was just minding his own business, suckling away at the teat he'd claimed, when a new presence made itself known. The feeling of the ground moving slightly with steps disturbed him, causing Xan to release his teat for a moment so he could yell out his protests. He'd just come into the world, so others should be considerate of him. Later on, he would learn that the new presence was his father, the one he would look up to and learn from as he grew, but for the time being the new male was just a disturbance. Alexander was glad when the movement stopped, his head seeming to nod in acceptance as he was given his peace one more—in reality, though, the movement of his head was nothing more than some bobbing motion, happening only because he didn't quite have the strength to hold his head up completely yet. It took a lot of effort, and in the end he'd decided it wasn't worth it. With a huff, the troublemaker-to-be turned back to the teat he'd been previously suckling on and continued to fill his stomach. Though not necessary, he used his tiny paws to shove at anyone—or anything—close to him, just to let them know that he was the better child; a truly debatable topic. There were so many things the boy could not yet do, but already his mind was starting to piece together what he could and should. One of those things being to, of course, keep anyone and everyone away from his teat. It was his, and they couldn't have it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
[M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Scarlett - June 18, 2015, 05:44 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Nanook - June 18, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Sesi - June 18, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Xan - June 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Scarlett - June 18, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 12:24 PM