Sea Lion Shores lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
... LMFAOOOOO omg

caiaphas stared at the child, struck dumb by her.. what was it -- innocence? curiosity? density? she couldn't decide. "no, not a star." she corrected hurriedly, feeling her exasperation grow heated: "it's an animal. a thing, breathing. it lives and dies." she explained, a dismissive air to her tone as she spoke down to the wondering child. she had no patience for imagination, and had no place for deirdre's child-like wonder. caiaphas' appreciation of the world had long since faded, and there was no getting it back. not even when tasked with the insurmountable innocence of a child like deirdre.

"there is no such thing as a sky slug." she grouchily added in a snipey afterthought, and had she arms, she would have crossed them in the most curmudgeonly manner possible.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us - by Caiaphas - April 26, 2016, 05:30 PM