Ankyra Sound this is how the city-folk and mole-people connect
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
STOLED!

it would be an understatement to say neither caiaphas nor lusca afforded the other any spare pleasantry; all the same, lusca had something caiaphas wanted -- and perhaps reluctantly, caiaphas had seen to it lusca was fed whatever scant meals came their way. with the small offering of a wayward trout clasped between her jaws she had slunk into lusca's den, watching as the thin she-wolf made her leave. she would keep the fish there for the mother later, though some part of her did pine mightily for the taste of a meal.

deciding then to distract her mind from her hunger the coywolf slithered down towards lycaon, an expression of wonder and delight writ across her thin-bore features. with lusca out of the equation she was free to bathe the babes how she saw fit; with a nimble pluck she yoinked the babe from his little nest and set to showering him with laps of her tongue. if lusca could do a good job, caiaphas would do a better one -- she was not about to be beat by this scrappy and clearly INATTENTIVE!!! mother!!
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is how the city-folk and mole-people connect - by Caiaphas - June 05, 2016, 04:40 PM