Ankyra Sound i'll hold out for you, if you hold out for me too
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
had caiaphas known maude's inner dialogue she would have delighted in finding another like-minded wolf; like maude, caiaphas longed for action. she longed for chaos, for retribution -- most of all, she longed to make the world know of her brand, her violence -- her power. life had not given her much in the way of luck or happenstance, but it had given her maude. she had arranged what pieces had come her way, and maude was one of them -- a piece providing to be instrumental in saltwinter's keep.

"maude." she rejoined, eyeing the wolf levelly. if there was ever a most interesting wolf of saltwinter, caiaphas was sure it was her -- there were things about maude she didn't know about, things she didn't want to -- but in some strange way, this afforded the siren queen a queer sense of comfort. "you have been an asset to saltwinter. kjalarr and i both believe you've earned the beta title, if you would take it."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll hold out for you, if you hold out for me too - by Caiaphas - July 13, 2016, 06:40 PM