The Sentinels i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue

she had expected the swarthy form of lasher to greet her, yet instead she was scathingly welcomed (or refused) by this uppity succubus. caiaphas did not quell the hackles that rose along her shoulders and haunches in sharp daggers, nor did she veil the silent snarl that creased her snipey snout. who did she think she was? caiaphas felt both rage and sorrow insurmountably rise in her chest, an inexplicable, inarticulate feeling. all she felt was darkness; consuming, hateful darkness. the siren queen stepped forward, her jaw set in defiance. "did you kill him?" she asked quietly, the lowness of her tone dangerous. it was the only reason she could possibly think that she would not be welcome -- donnelaith and saltwinter had been allies, and osprey would be committing a great mistake in making caiaphas an enemy.

she took another step to osprey, each limb bold and powerful. her gaze settled on the agouti, harsh and full of grief. lasher had been her only friend, and she would not allow this strumpet to speak to her that way. where was dante? blue willow? deirdre? had this haughty little witless snake gone and killed them too? caiaphas was prepared to exact vengeance, and was not afraid to die if it came to it.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can - by Caiaphas - July 03, 2016, 04:59 PM