Totoka River 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I am sorry! This post is not very nice; I am feeling very sick. >< It is also a little bit rushed because I have work tomorrow.

The songless Siren marveled, her heart spilling over with fondness as Marbas dipped his regal head and touched his nose to her paw; he was and would perhaps always be a prickly creature, but she was learning to read the signals he gave her. In a sense, they were both learning another language — and even as the little sheepdog cross began to feel the true weight of weariness place a heavier sense of gravity on her body, she didn’t want the lesson to end. She feared that if they parted ways, she would never again find Marbas — for although he had captured her with a name and given her his in turn, a siren with no voice could lure no wayward sailors. There was no way for her to communicate this, but a low whine, touched with longing, spilled from her jaws in protest as her oceanic blue eyes began to drift closed. Her tail stirred as she roused herself with concerted effort; she dipped her muzzle below surface and lifted her forepaw again, bathing her face with splashes of snowmelt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아 - by Coelacanth - July 20, 2016, 12:30 AM