Totoka River Hummingbird, just let me die
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I am sorry for the delay. ♥ I just hit my work week.

The inkdark girl watched with heightening eagerness as the dusty black wolf lifted his voice in a joyous bark and made a beeline for the small colony of seagulls, the sharp, angular nature of his construction made more apparent by this flurry of motion; and then her attention was wholly stolen away as Charon approached her at a headlong gallop. His nearness, sudden and uninvited, ought to have given her pause — but Seelie was a convivial creature, and marveled at the flecks of charcoal that gave him a mottled, freckled look not unlike the gyrfalcons whose company she had all too eagerly left behind. His eyes were a deep, eventide blue — more like the night sky than the sea — and appeared bright with friendliness as she bowed with his forelegs in the river shallows and woofed invitation. A little shyly, she eagerly dipped her muzzle below surface to fling a spray of droplets into the air, snapping at them before they could fall back into the river, showcasing her speed. Then, with an airy and toneless “bark” she bowed back, her feathered tail lashing the air.

Still tangled delightedly in the chill river water, she bounded up the embankment, coat streaming, and shook herself off — the silky fur sharpened into a plethora of porcupine-like quills, but she retained an air of appealing disarray as she bounced two high-stepping strides in Hiram’s direction, her seablue eyes arched and half-lidded into a smile. She spun, bowing again to Charon with a playful pattering of her catlike paws, and then dashed off toward the seagulls herself in a burst of fluid speed.
Messages In This Thread
Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 14, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 19, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 19, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 20, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 21, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 25, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - August 20, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - August 21, 2016, 05:00 AM