Ankyra Sound why do we care about the rumors baby
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas was guiltily aware of the ceremonial chamber's inactivity, and as of late, she had not kept with the nereides faith. she had always been an outlier of their creed, and having been cut distinctly from a different cloth it was oftentimes hard for her to engage in their sacrosanct customs. while sacrifices and witchcraft had been a source of curios and excitement for the siren queen, the chambers were now ghastly and empty -- and often times the hollowed walls reminded her starkly of kevlyn's absence.

and now lusca's, and lycaon's, and wylla's and ingram's. like kevlyn, her children had been stolen from her once again. she hated the cur, she cursed her -- and if she ever saw lusca again the blood would flow unbidden.. hers or lusca's, it didn't matter.

she was surprised to find kjalarr in the chambers, and as she pulled into the open enclave she did not hide her approach. she looked about to the grime-ridden ceiling, sensing the enormity of the world around her. "it's a strange place, isn't it?" she queried, finding herself stopping before him. "almost seems unnatural for a wolf to be here."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
why do we care about the rumors baby - by Kjalarr - August 03, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:23 AM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Caiaphas - August 24, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Kjalarr - September 10, 2016, 05:28 AM