Ankyra Sound Fight against the sun
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
hallo! so in order to access the beach in SW you have to trespass -- the new map doesn't show it as well but i'm guessing you meant to meet somewhere neutral so i'll play it as if they are outside of SW? is that okay?

after revisiting the once abandoned (and now newly claimed) shores of stavanger, the siren queen had made back north for her coven. oddly enough she was not compelled to make haste for saltwinter, and instead found herself lurking around the great expanse of unclaimed sea between her hallowed homeland and donnelaith's fold. she had planned for the sojourn to be made alone, yet as she combed the tide-wash another wolf's form shimmered between the waves and sand.

curious but not outwardly friendly, the wraith approached with a neutral poise. they were not close enough to saltwinter that she felt territorial, yet they were not far enough where she felt entirely safe allowing a stranger to go unnoticed. instead of issuing a friendly greeting she simply studied the wolf, who she found to be quite exotic in appearance. the black of her fur was punctuated by bands of beige and tawny, and the coloring was one caiaphas had not witnessed before. she kept her thoughts close to her chest, though it was clear she was sizing the stranger up in case the situation turned brawly.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 08, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 08, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 09, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 09, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 11, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 11, 2016, 08:39 PM