Blackfoot Forest black skies only know how to bleed
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There'd been no attempts made at reading her tone, his previous answer having been offered without much thought. She'd fallen and he had seen it. It was as simple as that. There were plenty of times in which he'd lied for any number of reasons, but, presently, he didn't have the energy to do so. He'd spoken only of what he'd observed, having little concern for how embarrassing the fall might have been for the stranger. They didn't know one another, and so he didn't feel inclined to care. There were plenty of other things that required his attention aside from the feelings of someone he'd never met prior to that day.

An explanation was given, which he didn't see the importance of. Still, though, his eyes had flickered down towards the root, looking at it briefly before returning his gaze to her. Whether the root had caused for her to fall or not didn't change what had happened, it just made it seem as if she was partially blind. Especially, so, since he was so accustomed to the dark, his eyes hardly ever having any problems with adjusting and then looking through it. So, all he'd said was, "Okay."

Xan shifted his weight, taking a moment to look around at their surroundings to assure himself that no one else had arrived. "Is that all you wanted to say?" he'd asked, having taken on a detached tone. The longer he stayed in one place, the greater the risk became that he might be found again.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 09:29 PM