Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The stubborn set of the alpha's jaw was warning enough for Grayday, who wisely did not press the issue - even though he had some sympathy on reserve for little Odette and her stoic protector. He hadn't exactly been met with smiles at their border, but he'd been treated fairly and had parted without bad feelings toward their lot. Regardless, he didn't know the whole story behind the alliance-turned-fued, and it didn't seem likely that he would get the history on it, now.

"I can spread the word," he said under his breath, leaning his shoulder against the other male's. Clearly, he didn't do this without feeling, and Day wouldn't begrudge him the comfort without knowing for sure that he didn't deserve it. He'd never known Steady to be violent or unfair before, save for when they first met, and that had been a stressful time for everyone. Having long since gotten over that first impression, it was impossible not to feel sympathy toward the man - his brother.

Part of him wanted to leave his next announcement for a later date, but keeping quite about the development felt akin to lying to the plain-speaking male. "There's something else," he began, even less certain about how this news would be taken. At the very least, it hadn't been someone from the fen that he'd met in the mountains. "I met a girl, and, well... I said I'd find her again in a few weeks. To see if I'm going to be a father," he explained, deciding to bite the bullet.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM