Moonspear like it is
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While it had taken her time to want to extend the offer of the pups to many others, now was high time and Pyx was perfectly suited. Ame nodded when she mentioned hanging around them a bit more. She was certainly not opposed, and didn't imagine that the girls would take great offense to her presence any once they got to know her. Aesop had surviving their greeting barrage of sharp points well enough, so maybe that at least paved the way for others and took the brunt of their assault off. "I think they would like to know you better.. They may seem a little standoffish at first to new things, but they usually warm up quick enough." Or rather, as was the litter's average. She didn't expect Lyra to be too cozy with a newcomer right away, but Korei might even have some warmth to offer. Hydra would probably be swift to provide a "no" to whatever the situation was, while Alya was sure to add her  commentary. They were a varied little bunch sometimes that still surprised her often.

"Oh they do, so I cannot complain about that," she said with a wry grin. Anything to tire them out. She liked exposing them to new things though, and wanted to do more of it the bigger they got -- and the more comfortable with them being out and about she became (it still felt strange to her at times..). In the long run, it all translated to learning. She wanted to give them all the opportunity to grow and flourish that she could provide them. "As for speech, it is still a lot of nonsense. Like noises, repeating what they hear, or their best attempts.. but more and more keywords by the day, I have noticed." she recounted. "So it is already getting easier to tell what they are going on about," this mostly meant the generally more talkative Alya and Korei, the ones most prone to going on about anything.

"They seem to learn so quick. But, I like it -- watching it happen." she shook her head softly, not really feeling the need to be too withheld about observational findings for Pyx. She'd long had the sense that they could approach matters similarly hungry for knowledge and better understanding; it was only natural to Ame to treat raising her sprogs in a similiar way too.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like it is - by Amekaze - September 26, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 26, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - September 29, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 04, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 11, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 24, 2016, 03:13 AM