Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Relief and curiosity warred in him as Steady greeted him with affection - Day gave a happy whine and nudged Steady back, tail still lashing. What could he want to talk about? And what were all these strange scents going around? He wanted to ask about the woman and her children. He wanted to know what had happened to Eden and her sister. There were a lot of things that he wanted to know, but they all seemed to slip his mind as Steady continued to speak.

He let the male finish his whole piece before responding, a little emotional still from all that'd been going on. "You're my family, too," he said fervently, bumping his head against the alpha's shoulder. "You all mean the world to me, you know? And I'm so honored that you'd let me raise my family here - and I'm glad they'll get to grow up with you as an uncle."

Honored, glad - that didn't even begin to cover it. Day was incredibly grateful to the man, and astounded by his kindness. "And I would've done the same thing," he added, referring to the shewolf and her cubs. "We're a strong pack, and I know we'll pull through - extra kids or not."

Day, like Steady, had a soft spot for kids. He'd have been just as helpless to turn away those cute little pips of fur or their mother.

"I still don't know if we'll come here," he admitted then, frowning a bit to himself. "I was planning to raise them with her pack, since I figured that was what she would want, but now that you've said you would have us here... that would be my preference, I'll admit. Like I said - you're my family. I'd hate to lose you."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM