Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday had never gotten the whole story of what went on during the famine, but his heart ached even just at Steady's mentioning of it. It'd torn this family up, he knew, so much that little Odette couldn't even see a stranger from Silvertip without hate in her eyes. Day had never known that kind of strife before, and although a part of him couldn't help but be glad that it hadn't been him, Grayday knew that he would lay down his life for the man standing before him, the same as he would have done for his blood.

"We won't let that happen," he agreed, dodging Steady's mention of the borders with a sheepish grin as his only acknowledgment. "And I know that we can take care of things, no matter what happens," he said, still smiling at his friend. "But I want you to know - and I know you'd never ask it of me - but..." Day paused, remembering how he'd angered Steady the last time. He didn't know exactly how to say this without insulting his alpha - and admittedly, he wasn't entirely sure how he'd insulted the man before. Day wasn't too good at these things.

"We'll accomodate, you know? By the spring, the kids'll be big enough to travel, and we can spread the weight out a bit if you and Niita decide to cook some up," he said, keeping his tone earnest and friendly, and decidedly non-combative. "Not forever or anything, and we'll come and visit all the time," he added, hoping the other man would understand him. "Just so that we won't have too many mouths to feed all in one place. We'll raise up the kids where there are less pups, and in a few months they'll be big enough that they'll be able to help out a bit."

Day was warming to the idea, now, imagining going on that adventure with his kids. The springtime would be great to venture out for the first time, and then when they got back they'd have their cousins to play with and torment. A wide smile had painted itself across the male's face without his permission.

"I really hope she's pregnant," he murmured, smile dimming somewhat, but remaining present.
*crosses her fingers*
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM