Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Though Day felt he'd heard enough by the third or fourth sentence, he let her go on and spill her heart, anyway. It was better to get it all onto the table at once, and if confession was the way she absolved herself, he wasn't going to deny her. When she was finished, though, Day was quite to refute her words.

"They won't die, Amber," he said at once, deciding that this was the first this he ought to address. "Nobody's gonna hurt you or the kids. We're gonna go home, you and me, to my alpha and my family. He's already said you'll be welcome."

More licks, smoothed over her face and brow and between her ears, were placed to solidify this, his promise. "We're gonna be alright," he continued, thoughts turning now to the mess she's made. Part of him wanted to say forget it and just take her back to Easthollow, but Day knew how hreatbroken he'd've been if he were in the other male's place. Day didn't know a thing about him except that they'd both fallen prey to Amber's charms, but that was enough for the male to commiserate, if only just a little.

"And the other man - we need to tell him the truth," he said delicately, knowing that this probably wouldn't be a pleasant experience for Amber. For him either, but he was getting his prize, which was more than he could say for the other poor sucker. "Where do we find him? Can you call him?" he asked, voice gentle but firm.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2016, 02:19 PM