Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Amber was quick to step between them, and although Grayday's aggression soared when the woman carrying his children came into the line of fire, the younger wolf seemed to recede at once. Her words were a bit harsher than his own, but nothing but the truth. Day admired her for that, for her courage, but the situation was not ideal. He wished they were gone already, but this was a necessary evil.

The male seemed dumbstruck by Amber's words, though his first reaction to them was not aggression, as Day had feared. He watched closely from the sidelines, not willing to turn his attention away from the possible danger, but trying to be unobtrusive as well. They deserved to have privacy in this matter, but, as always, Day had bigger fish to fry. He wasn't going to let Amber out of his sight until they reached the Stone Circle, and even then, he would not be far.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Grayday Sr. - October 15, 2016, 12:11 AM