Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The mood remained tense, but Day's worries eased as the other male did no more than shoot him a dirty look before he went on to ignore him. He could handle that - being ignored. It was better than fighting, which he was piss-poor at despite his skill at hunting. There was something about setting his teeth against another wolf that just didn't sit right with him. He'd do it, he realized, but for little else other than to protect his growing family.

Unobtrusively, Day watched as Dagfinn fetched his kill and offered it to Amber. He hadn't eaten since the day before, but it'd been a good enough meal that begging into this one didn't seem necessary. They'd have enough to eat back at the Stone Circle. (Day wondered, idly, how Steady would take the situation. He'd have to break the news carefully, no doubt.)

Seeing no reason to make small talk, Day settled near to the other two - but on Amber's other side - and began to groom the grit of travel from his fur. It seemed like Amber needed a good grooming herself, but Day would give them both a chance to eat before he tried anything like that.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Grayday Sr. - October 18, 2016, 10:05 PM