Golden Glade Chased down all my demons
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
wasn't sure where exactly to post this but for @Shalon set close to the borders

Dammit, where am I? Liri turned, first to the left and then to the right in search of an explanation. The search for Leto, and/or Minna, was proving fruitless at the moment. Minna had disseapeared long ago before they even crossed over the mountains so the odds of finding her sister were few. Leto, damn him, had left without a trace, Liri was essentially searching for a pine cone on a mountainside. 

The wind shifted at that moment, revealing that she was entirely too close to a pack border. It lay about a foot to her right, but Liri figured since she didn't see anyone nearby it would be alright. If anyone did show up, the Caregiver could probably handle her own. 

Maybe if I skirt around it, I'll find something. Maybe Leto came through here. Not bothering to move any further to the left than she was, but not yet crossing their border; who's ever it was, Liri continued her search.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was on high alert, avoiding the tunnels at the center of her territory. She wasn't one to crowed, and her Queen probably didn't need anyone else around when she had her pups to look after. Instead Shalon had stayed on the edge of the territory, with Alder and Aspen out of sorts, Shalon did her best to keep the borders strong. She had no idea how many pups there were or what their names were, but she knew they needed to be protected. And this was the best way to Shalon could think of.

She was already on her second loop of the day, when she saw someone in the distance. The wind was against her, and the outsider would probably detect her soon enough. Whoever they were hadn't officially crossed the border yet, but she was dangerously close. Picking up her pace, Shalon tried to beat the wind, hoping the the strength of the border would mask her arrival. A deep growl erupted from her throat as she came up on the right side of the female. A sharp bark quickly followed, "Hey!" Shalon was not in a forgiving mood, her silver eyes were sharp, and her tail was held high.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The wind remained blowing towards her, allowing her to catch the scent of a stranger growing stronger, indicating them getting closer. Liri nearly groaned in frustration, not looking forward to a possible confrontation. She hoped silently that the person would just keep going and not notice her. But of course, Liri never had any luck.

Liri spared the wolf, a brown female, a cursory glance before resuming her search for Leto. "Hey," she responded casually, tonelessly, fully aware of how bitchy she was being.

"Happen to see a male around here? Looks like me but ya know, more masculine?" It was dangerous, even stupid, to remain here practically on their doorstep but Liri couldn't find it in herself to care. If they had info on Leto, she wanted it.

338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon ignored the pale woman, what was it with this pack and pale females, she thought annoyed. "Leave." She gave her warning, it was the only one that the female would get, she had no right to be here. Shalon's hackles rose, to show her agitation, and she would snap in the woman direction. Trying to frighten her away. She did enjoy fighting, but Shalon would if the girl didn't leave. The pups were to young to leave anything to chance. If this woman had come a few days earlier with the same query, Shalon would have happly told her that a male had joined them, perhaps would even have called him over to confirm that it wasn't the male she was looking for. But today, the borders of the Fire Court were closed.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri felt a brow raise at the command, not entirely surprised but not entirely caring to do what the girl asked either. It wasn't exactly an answer, and Liri hadn't quite yet been at her meanest when asking. 

"Ouch, and I thought we were getting along so grandly," Liri muttered sarcastically, stopping for the first time to actually turn towards the obviously angry pack wolf. 

"You know technically speaking, I didn't cross your stupid border which means I haven't committed any crime," Liri pointed out with a smirk.

Taking a couple of steps backwards, leaving about three or four feet between herself and the border, the healer then stopped to arch another brow at the woman; this time, in challenge. "Bring your agression out here, sweetheart," she called mockingly, knowing this was probably the dumbest thing she had ever done. But Liri didn't care, she had too much bottled up rage over everything and everybody. Maybe a fight would do her some good. 

would you like to roll to see who wins?

338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Sure sure! I rolled 4 in this thread With Shalon = even, Liri = odd for the win. So I win! :)

Shalon let out a small growl, it was true she hadn't crossed the border, but by golly was she close. She tilted her head with a sligth smirk as the girl took a step back, "If that's what you want, pipsqeak." She didn't hestitate as she stepped over the border, her silver gaze watching the small fae closely. Shalon wasn't one to underestimate a fellow canine, especially one with such a sassy mouth! Although she wouldn't wait for the woman to move first, no Shalon was quickly learning from her training that making the first move was usually a good idea for her. And perhaps it might scare the young girl away. She lunged at the woman snapping her jaws on open air taunting her, as she moved though she could feel the bruises along her side from a fews ago still not healed. Why were there so many at their borders now that there were pups within?!

She jotted forward a little to see what the woman might do. Would she run? Or would she stay?

So I've started other threads, with a wound to the shoulder and chest area btw just for reference with this scuffle.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Hoho! Points to you, you can point out the obvious. Thank you for letting me know how small I am," she spat, half annoyed with the insult. Really, what use was it to insult someone's size? That was like insulting the color of one's fur.

The woman gave a small jerk, almost like a spasm in her direction, teeth snapping on air. Liri snorted at the feigned lunge, certain she would win if this was all her component had up her sleeve. 

Aggression bristiling her fur along her spine, Liri sprung towards the femme with a snarl. Were she lucky enough, her teeth would latch onto the woman's throat and the real fight would begin.

wasn't sure if you wanted to beat her right away or have them struggle for a bit, feel free to do either!

338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was able to move slightly out of the way of the females jaws, catching her in the shoulder rather than her throat. It still hurt like an S-O-B though! She let out a yelp of pain before backing away and pushing the woman off of her. She felt the tear of her shoulder and small droplets of blood leaking from her new shoulder wound, looking down to look at the damage for a moment, she growled at the woman. The taunt had been a warning to leave unharmed, the kind way to emphasis her point. Instead the girl had lunged, and that pissed Shalon off more.

She skirted around the woman slightly before lunging herself. Aiming for the womans side, trying to knock her over and get a better leverage over her, before aiming for the area where he kneck and jaw line meet. Not aiming for a kill. Shalon didn't want to seriously injure the fae, rather make her never want to come back. Atleast not in the near future.

It doesn't matter to me. If you want to wrap up, you can just write another post and run if you would like. But if you are going for a merc trade then you can stick around if you want.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Victory surged over her for a moment, only long enough for a brief taste of the woman's blood. A second later and her rival had shook Liri off so that she tumbled to the ground.

The woman bit into her own neck, not hard enough to kill Liri but hard enough that she felt a flash of panic and adrenaline take over. 

Liri struggled against her, wiggling her way from underneath the woman and backing away; defeated. Before her opponent could attack again, Liri turned and ran from the border.

338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Nice.... just going to wrap it up and then archive :)

Shalon felt the woman slip away from her, she barked harshly and ran after her for a few moments. Making sure she was actually leaving the area. Shalon continued to bark at the woman after she was gone, and a short howl rippled through her snout. Reaffirming the Courts claim over the territory. Maybe a little excessive, but Shalon was hyped with adrenaline.

As the adrenaline wore off Shalon slowly made her way back to the court. Sore and slowly bleeding from her shoulder.
Shalon's Pawprints