Ankyra Sound i'm headed straight for the castle
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
BOOP SCOOP *slides right in* i will play it as if the other wolf left and phas arrived shortly after

it was good to be home.

caiaphas had felt uneasy since her abrupt departure from saltwinter. while she missed deeply her sound, it felt as if a piece of her was fractured, absent -- a piece missing until her feet reunited with the cold sand of the beach.

the pale coywolf had not dared touch water since that day, and even being this close to the thundering depths caused her heart to quiver roughly. all the same she appreciated the ocean for what it was: a tumultuous, indiscriminate raw force of power. even after the ocean had nearly claimed her life, she was still in awe of it. even after seeing the raze of neon-blue patchwork of flagella move slowly like the soft rise and fall of a lumbering beast's belly a thousand times and then a thousand times again, caiaphas could still have her breath taken by it.

it appeared she was not alone in her idolatry; down by the wash she saw a lone figure. from the distance the form was but a shadow cut into a bright mosaic of blue -- as she drew closer she was able to see it was a youth. for a moment she felt her breath shakily drop; was it kevlyn, come at last to take her?

her hackles lifted and she silently curled her lower lip, though no sound braved between the crash of the waves. as she drew closer still it was evident it was not kevlyn, but a wolf unknown to her. for now she stared at the stranger, torn between unleashing batshit crazy hell and making friends: if it was alone things might be okay.. but if it had company, caiaphas was likely in trouble.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 04, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 04:17 AM