Ankyra Sound i'm headed straight for the castle
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas had done all of the creepy studying she needed to do when eske spoke, and although there was no fear in the young wolf's voice, caiaphas could detect a faint trace of an accent. (lmkifthatsok) as if the wolf were foreign, or the language she spoke was not her own. she was right to be cautious, for the grim she-wolf before her was no ally; even the way her fur stood at perpetual end seemed to suggest that caiaphas was, quite simply, an unpleasant presence.

the agouti's inquiry evinced a slow, owlish blink from the she-wolf, who looked agoggle by the question. caiaphas assumed people should just know it; she'd been here long enough she might as well melt into the cliffside and become part of it. "caiaphas." came the slow reply, though the question that followed was hot on the heels of her lackluster reply: "who are you? why are you on my beach? who was with you? where is the pack that was here?" she fired off each question as if they were accusations, already feeling highly affronted her beach had suffered the presence of others in her absence.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 04, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 04:17 AM