Blackfeather Woods Where good girls go to die
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Abraxas @Atshen I figured I would make a thread for both of them at the same time rather than two individual threads. Set in Wolfskull if I'm not mistaken.

The cave was uncomfortable; with its stalactites and stalagmites, water dripping down from the ceiling onto her and chilling her in the frigid December air. Rats scuttled about, her main food source and stagnant puddles were where she found her water. At the very least, Liri had been left alone to heal and that was the best thing she could have asked for.

None of the ambigously nice pack members had come to see her and Liri wasn't sure whether or not to be relieved or worried. What purpose had they for saving her? They knew not of her skills nor where she came from. Why hadn't the woman let her children keep attacking her?

That was another thing, those pups. Why were they so creepy, so violent? Liri, at least before her life became shit, hadn't been able to fathom evil. She knew abuse, cruelty but never evil. What kind of people were these that had such horrible vibes to them? 

"Not safe, not safe, not safe."

"Oh, shut up, will you?" Liri whispered to the tiny voice, stretching out on the ground to cover her ears with her paws.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
Wolf skull.

he stalked into the cave on silent paws, and in his mind there burned an anger, one totally unlike him, yet brought on by his brother's own, and the wounds that decorated him stood testament to his brother's fangs. He saw her soon, the one his mother had taken ever since he had accosted her on the borders. 

Abruptly his expression dropped, face monotonous and cruel. "Bow." A command laced with venom, as he slipped form the shadows to stare at her, gaze unrelenting as he expected her to obey, and obey quickly. His stillness, his expressionlessness, hinted at an interior so very unlike that of a child it was alarming.
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
It seemed as if for once the brothers had a common goal. He had slinked in after his brother as his own curiosity about the wood’s captive member arose. Though he had been there when she had been captured, Atshen had not heard much about her since.

He felt a grimace from within as he slunk in behind his brother, catching his command as he fell alongside his sibling. Perhaps today they would not be enemies and instead would be allies in favor of their own sick and twisted desires.

Looking from the Spiderling to the woman, Atshen adopted a stoic expression, one that mirrored his brother’s, and demanded what Abraxas had.“Bow.” Together the brothers would find themselves some fun with the Wood’s newest member.

Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri tensed upon hearing the light treads approaching her cave. "Your cave?" The fur along her spine bristled, standing at attention. It flattened halfway when she saw the children. She didn't forget of course the fresh wounds on her throat from the one in the lead.

She had to fight quirking her brow at the lead child, Abraxas. She was already on the ground, what more did they want; a fucking curtsy?

"I remember you, you're Abraxas," Liri whispered, tilting her head to the side slightly as she watched him. "You gave me these," her chin lifted up to reveal the wounds at her throat. 

"But I don't recall you," her eyes flicked to the second child.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
She made no move to bow.
the arrival of his brother would, on normal occasion, incite anger, but the woman held that now. First, she dared trespass, then she dared not pay them reverence, even when they had spared her from the wraith of death? 

he said nothing, but his eyes turned to his brother's, and a silent message was conveyed there. The he was stalking toward the woman, features blank yet settling a brief moment on the wounds that he had given her. At her head  did he halt, and spoke gravely then. "My brother. He does not like being disrespected."

he remembered then the words she had uttered, the fear and the shattering effect on her sanity they had had.

"the man"

he lowered his head a fraction until his optics stared right into her own. "I can summon him." He told her with a wicked grin, optics not blinking once. He had no idea what reaction they would ignite, having little knowledge of who or what exactly the man was, but probed cruelly to see if they would have effect. His brother was violence, physical violence incarnate, and he, he would attempt words. He knew that fangs and claws had a great effect, but wondered should mere words have the same.
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Atshen had come with the intentions of feeling this stranger out for himself-- to test her boundaries and to see what made her tick. It would seem that he would get the opportunity to do this and more. Despite his brother’s presence, he found himself not minding that he had been beaten to Wolfskull.

Perhaps, for once, the brothers wouldn’t mind each other's presence given the task at hand.

A silent message reached towards Atshen and, returning the look, the eldest Spiderling received the message loud and clear. Allowing Abraxas to take the lead this once, Atshen loomed after his smaller sibling as the hairs along his hackles rose. Abraxas has learned firsthand that Atshen did not like being disrespected. He growled then, him rumble the voicing his agreement.

Not knowing much about the man, Atshen lingered behind his brother as a presence. If his assistance was needed, he would provide it. In a rare moment of submission, the raven-haired child allowed his brother to take the lead, knowing good things would come of this. He was certain of this.

Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri stood, a bit shaky from eating only rats and stale water as the pup continued. She'd be damned if she would show weakness to children, even creepy malevolent children. 

Her head cocked at mention of the man. A brief imagery of his orange-cream coat and vivid lime eyes flickered in her mind. 

"Not safe, not safe, not safe." The tiny voice chanted in her head as Liri began to giggle hysterically. She laughed so hard her sides ached.

"You lie, you lie, you lie," she hissed, lips twitching as if trying to decide whether to grin or growl. "He's not here, he's not here, he's not here," Liri practically crowed with madness. The tiny voice had taken over.

"If he were here...he'd have eaten little children like you," she slunk closer, leaning in and fighting an urge to snap at his face. "He's a real monster; real, real, real." 

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
snap.

his words were like clashing fangs on the fragile thing that was her sanity, and as she begun to laugh, fast and painfully and hysterically, he pulled back in the slightest, feeling an odd twinge as he realized then what he could do with words, placed as if they were weapons.

her words came fast, repetitive and ringing with madness, and he did not move when she slunk near, knowing that at the slightest sign of violence from her, his brother, as would he, have no qualms over setting into her with flashing fangs. but not yet-he still wanted to see what careful words could do.

his head tilted as he beheld her, the way a cat would a mouse-part of his facade, yet very well presented. "he watches you." he informed her almost boredly, curiosity at how this weapon would land. "When we leave, he will come visit." He told her with a wicked grin. ideas swirled through his mind of what his words could accomplish, coupled with his brothers feirce fangs and anger. he looked to his brother then, and his wicked grin still planted on his muzzle, wondering if his brother found this just as interesting as he did. soon, he suspected, the woman would snap, and words would turn to fangs.
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
The boys were playing a dangerous game, but, despite this, Atshen was along for the ride. His eyes danced as words there exchanged, none of which appeased him. What did keep his attention was the reactions that followed the words. He watched on carefully, his eyes tracing the other’s shift in expressions and emotions as words were thrown around the chamber.
As Liri pressed forward, the child stood rigid at his brother’s side, his eyes burning into the others at this point. A low growl began to bubble in his throat and despite his growing anger, he resisted the urge to lunge. In this he fantasized about the moment that he would launch himself forward, grab a hold of the other’s flesh and rip in. He craved her blood and he was certain, in due time, that he would get his just desserts.

His eyes shifted back to his brother, his eyes glowing. His dark lips slid to reveal his rows of baby fangs, as if to suggest to his brother that it was time to shut this woman up. But, he waited still, waiting for their opportune moment to strike.

Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Clarity clashed with madness for control, both flitting through her eyes equally. For a moment, Liri appeared confused; as if she could not understand where she was or why. Her paws shuffled a bit, trying to decide where to go. There was nowhere; she was here in this cave with these children who wanted to hurt her for reasons that Liri, even in madness, would never understand.

"Why are you lying?" Her voice, not entirely her own, came out tiny and confused. Her ears flattened against her skull, head cocked as she examined the callous boy before her and his silent companion. 

Rage took over next. Her eyes clouded with it, ears almost unpronounced against her head in flatness, spine bristled to the point of being vertical. Liri's muscles trembled, fighting the anger that made her whole body shake and her teeth grit so hard it felt as if they would break. 

"Why?!" It was more bark than scream as she found herself flying forward. If the move didn't scare them away, nor her sudden volume, perhaps the fangs she bared at them would.

"Go away, go away, go away!"

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
Then she snapped completely, and the boy was suddenly filled with the oddest feeling. Power. The knowledge that his words could do this, shatter and break and dent, had him awestruck, and he dearly longed to find out more of their power. 

But now now was not the time. She lunged forward, confused and angered and perhaps many other things the boy could not glean. His gaze turned to Atshen, and within it shone a burning gleam. Now was the time. He lunged forward, fangs beared, long ago had he shed his childish fangs and now his were those of an assassins, much like his mother's. These fangs soared toward the woman with reckless abandon, for now, smoke and obsidian would fight together, instead of each other, and he felt no mercy toward the broken trespasser before him. His fangs soared straight for her neck, and should his grip land he would attempt to wrestle her head down to the ground, knowing that the breath of obsidian beside him moments ago would surely be in motion as well.
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
She was reaching her tipping point-- Atshen could sense it. With a sense of anticipation about him, the child’s fur spiked as adrenaline surged through him. He ignored the words that were spoken and instead listened to the tones that carried the words into the open. There was something about the fury in her voice-- the pure emotion that was delivered-- that hyped him for the impending battle.

Soon enough, it happened.

Leaping after his brother, a snarl rippled from him as he moved. Seeing that Abraxas went for the neck, Atshen dove for lower grounds. Though he would keep an eye on his pale sibling, the child slid past the the confrontation at the front in favor for her rear. He latched on heavily on her tail, tugging furiously in attempt to cause more distress upon this pitiful excuse of a wolf. If he was needed, he would halt his work in favor of assisting his brother-- truly a rarity amongst the siblings.

Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri might have been adverse to hurting children but the tiny voice was not. She was the one in control for now, not Liri, not sanity. The snarl that ripped from her throat was savage, hellbent on blood of the two before her. 

She might have been grown and these two mere children but she had always been a tiny woman; their heads reached close to her shoulder. The two together would be able to bring her down but thankfully for the voice, they split up.

Abraxas had reached for her neck once more, the same as before, except this time she wasn't herself and a different panic flooded her bloodstream. Her teeth sought purchase on his shorter head, twisting with hopes of reaching one of the child's sensitive ears. Should she be lucky enough to snag one in her fangs, she would twist and tear until the boy released her.

The second one, his brother, had gone for her tail. It hurt dreadfully, causing her to whip it about in his jaws with hopes of tearing it free despite the extra pain this brought. The voice wished to kick him but did not for fear of unbalancing herself and falling into a vulnerable position.

With savage snaps and snarls, the voice began to fight viciously against the two to the best of her ability.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
Jaws reached her neck, and he gripped tightly. Her head twisted, jaws snapping for his ears, and her bite did land, though he twisted away savagely, and the woman ended up tearing the soft velvet of his ear. Hissing at the pain, the boy released his clamp, if only to immediately swipe a heavy paw at her face, noting the boy his brother went for her rear and thus deciding to distracted her snapping maw by alternating swipes at her face. This he decided, was messy
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
As he suspected, she fought back. This only fueled his anger further. Keeping a stern grip on her tail, Atshen sought for bloodshed somehow. Instead of thinking, the child grasped his instinct and growled in warning of her extensive trashing. This did not do him well and, instead of his anticipated result, he lost his holding. Stumbling back as this happened, he felt something stir within him suddenly as a result.

Seeing red, he lingered in place momentarily as anger filled his being. It did not take long to consume him and breath grew ragged as he watched on. Once he was in the complete hold of his emotions, Atshen suddenly sprung himself towards her nearest hind leg with every intention to land his jaws strongly on her.

Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Abraxas hissed and the voice felt the burn of triumph in her chest as his ear tore and bled; the liquid on her tongue only further serving to strengthen her bloodlust. His attack was not in vain; the boy had managed to injure her neck for the second time.

"The last, the last, the last." The voice giggled from within.

The second one was perhaps as angry as she was. He had been knocked aside carelessly like a dirty disease-ridden rodent and in the tiny voice's eyes, he was. This time, he lurched for her hind leg as Abraxas took up swiping at her face with a paw. 

The voice gave a harsh shake of her leg, hoping to shake the boy off her haunch as she had her tail. A pained hiss fled her mouth as his juvenile fangs sunk into the muscles of her leg. She snapped at Abraxas's paw, hoping to catch it in her jaws. Just in case she couldnt, the voice rushed forward to snap at his throat just as he had done to her.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
Wrapping this up since Liri has gone inactive.

they fell upon her, the brothers, united in their attack. But after a few more moments, were clashes of fangs and attacks where delivered, the boy abruptly stopped, looking to his brother. His gaze burned into the woman a moment, emotion falling from it abruptly. Then he turned, and wordlessly, left.
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
His brother stopped his attacks suddenly and Atshen froze, his eyes shifting to his brother. Seeing him retreat, Atshen did the same. He left Liri without another word, following after his brother quickly as if to avoid another attack.