Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day laughed. If. He'd been trying not to pawn them off on Steady and Valette too much, since they had kids of their own to worry about (and a relationship to start), but there were days (mostly nights) where he just couldn't handle his kids. Not that they were bad or anything... just emotionally exhausting. "I will definitely be taking you up on that," he said, eyes twinkling but voice serious. "Things have been hard since my wife left," he admitted.

It was something he'd been thinking for a long time, but here with Krypton was the first time he'd said the words out loud. They hadn't been close before, but she was still a friend. Still someone he trusted. She'd been Steady's beta, and that was something that Day still put a lot of stock in. If she was good enough for Steady to trust, after all, she was certainly good in his book.

"I'm really glad you found your way home," he told her, hoping she knew that he meant it.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by Grayday Sr. - January 26, 2017, 09:09 PM