Stone Circle i'm back baby!
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Joining 

Remy romped proudly through the snow, his gait mirroring that of a leading male, his tail curled high over his back. From the time he'd stepped back into the Wilds to the time in which he paws settled outside of this pack's border, he'd felt a new wave of confidence wash over his thickly built body. However, Remy was no dud, and was careful to take a much more submissive stance as he called for the superiors' presence. His ears flat and his tail low, Remy patiently waited for his audience.
· easthollow ·
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She was on patrol when the call rang through the air, making her lift her gaze to see a male before her, coming in with a low position. She felt her hackles rise a bit as she walked closer to him, a questioning look on her face. Quite the number of wolves were joining Easthollow, which was good! They needed the numbers.

"You call?" She asked him with a loud voice, loud enough to be heard over the icy winds that blew through her body. Her coat of ground up soil stood out of the snow as muddy green eyes examined him closely.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara heard the call, her ears lifted and her eyes shifted in the direction of the howl. She was dependent on her memory of where the noise had come from, as her nose was no helpful matter. She soon noticed an ebony pelted wolf standing at the border, speaking to her pack mate Krypton. 

"Who's this?" She questioned, stepping beside the heals, glanced at her silhouette for a moment. It was becoming more clear that the once tank of a woman had loss the muscle she wore so proudly. She frowned for a moment before glancing back at the newcomer and sending him a faint smile.

58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Deleted and reposted to keep things orderly!

The first to approach was a larger woman of a smooth, oaky pelt. She called out to Remy with a raspy voice; one that held a strangely attractive air behind it which he couldn't deny. His ears perked up slightly, and his tail picke up a slow wag as he examined her frame. He might've thought she was a leader, had it not been for her stature which reassured him that he couldn't do too much harm with a bit of harmless flirtation. Just as Remy was about to use his classic skills in flattery, however, another wolfess approached, standing beside the first. 

I've picked the right place to settle.

I'm looking for a pack, he told the pair. For a split second, he thought that they might be...a couple, and Remy returned to his submissive stance, though he was able to quickly dismiss the thought.
· easthollow ·
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day was still spoiling for a fight. He'd answered almost every call at the borders, lately - or had at least watched from afar as others did - and still, there had been no chance to take out his frustrations. Even hunting had ceased to be an outlet - the caches were innundated with food, thanks to the murderous frost.

Somehow, he still approached this situation with a level head.

"What are your skills?" Day asked, padding up beside the two women to get a good look at the newcomer for himself. His ears flickered in either direction, listening for any information Krypton or Mara might want to impart, but his focus remained firmly on the unfamiliar male.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ah, her thoughts were spot on, the man was looking for a pack to join. at least he came into a good time, Easthollow was growing quiet with the dwindling numbers. she nodded her head in acknowledgment before seeing that Mara had come over to see what the hubble was all about. She smiled and gave her a tip of the head in greeting before returning to Remy.  "Your on the borders of Easthollow, a family-style pack,"  she instructed to him, then catching Grayday come back.

The delta made her position a bit lower to make sure she was lower than him but higher than the male at their doorstep. "Good day, Grayday. We have another wolf hoping to be a new recruit," she explained to him with a small smile. Finally, there might be some good action with the new wolves flowing into the hollow.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He seemed especially keen on making sure he was submitting correctly, which was always a good trait, someone knowing their place at a certain time. Just as she was to open her mouth, another voice spoke the same question she was about to ask. She seemed puzzled for a moment before noticing Day, she followed after Krypton, showing she was the lowest of the three pack wolves. 

Mara realized she didn't have much else to add, so she instead just held onto a friendly smile and waited for the other to reply, until she remembered she hadn't learned his name, and she assumed Krypton couldn't know either or else she would have answered her previous question. She hesitated, not wanting to bombard him with too much, she decided to go ahead anyway. "What's your name?" The fae asked, tilting her head to the side.

58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy cleared his throat in preperation to answer the questions and statements he'd been bombarded with. First, his skills — I was in the process of training to become a mercenary on both the offensive and defensive side of things. Burke, the Alpha of Arthendal, along with Aerowyn, his Warlord were instructing me before I took a leave from the Wilds. Then came his name along with a shy smile to the second, lower-ranking femme, I'm Remy.
· easthollow ·
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The male responded with a string of names and titles that Day didn't really care about. He was a fighter - that was enough to give him hope. They could always use another set of teeth, and more than that, Day was hoping for a friend he could knock around, sometimes. Mutually, of course. But, like Krypton said, they were a family first, and Day didn't want more wolves coming around just to join for a free meal before hitting the road again. It set a bad precedent, and it muddled up their borders.

"That's good. We always need more able bodies. But we're a family here, like Kryp says," Day went on, taking notice of the friendly glances sent in Mara's direction. Interesting, but not exactly his problem. "Are you willing to put the family's needs before your own desires?" Are you going to bail as soon as you find a girl in heat? (It was an unfair thought, all things considered, but Day had to be practical. Fair had nothing to do with it.)
What's Mine is Ours
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
A new set of teeth was always good for a pack, it meant more ability to protect and guard. While she was not aggressive, krypton had a collection of battle scars but wore them with pride. As pacifistic as she may be, she knows that being able to protect was just as important as being able to reason. She nodded along with Grayday's words, never once removing her eyes from Remy. He looked young, though he was actually the same age as her. 

"If you're only here for a meal and a break from winter, we won't accept you. We take in wolves who are loyal and stick around." It was a good piece of advice from her. She wanted him to know that way, in case he had different ideas in mind, he could leave and EH could be on their way.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara didn't know the wolves he had listed, and assumed neither Krypton or Day did either, as they hadn't showed any sign of recongnition. For a moment guilt washed over her, she began to realize Steady's forgiveness towards her unloyalty was extremely lucky, and she wouldn't take it for granite. Remy's smile was somewhat unexpected, it wasn't often her looks were returned, and more often than not ignored. There wasn't anything else to say, she believed Day had handled ir rather well and Krypton's input was helpful, though nothing traveled into her mind as anything useful to say. 

So many new wolves had been coming to Easthollow, it was truly surprising. Who would have anticipated such an outcome of Chaska's leave? Along with the girl who she had never spoken a word too.

58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy listened carefully to each of them speak, taking in their words and the meanings behind them. I am, he said in response to the male's question. There wasn't much to be said beyond that, so he remained still and awaited his fate.

Short post, sorry!
· easthollow ·
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Well, that was that. They could ask all the questions they wanted, but if those didn't warn the male off, all they could do was turn him away or give him a chance. Day knew which one he was leaning toward, but just to be sure, he glanced first toward Krypton and then toward Mara, checking that their expressions hinted toward the same fate for this wolf.

"Alright," he said with a half-shrug. "I'll vouch for you, but that means I get to kill you myself, if you prove to be useless or untrustworthy. And I can track a horse fly through a snowstorm, so don't think I can't track a deserter down, too."

Day turned as if to leave, but then hesitated a moment, remembering the fear his own induction into Silvertip had put into him. "Let me know if you can't find a place to sleep. There's a storm coming, and I don't want you out in the cold, alright?"

There. That was nice enough. Day went on his way, glad to be another member strong.
What's Mine is Ours
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
he had been accepted into the pack due to the beta's decision, though krypton felt his words were perhaps a bit on the sharper side. well, scaring the new recruits was never too bad of an idea, it made them behave better. she merely nodded along with his words before watching him walk off on his way.

"Welcome to Easthollow Remy, and welcome to the family," she said with her small yet warm smile towards him. With that, she motioned him to follow her and Mara towards teh interior of the pack to meet the others, hopefully including the alphas.