Redhawk Caldera it felt like springtime on this february morning
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was so caught up in the sights and smells that Towhee noticed little else. She didn't hear Raven calling for her loitering sidekick, though she started, turned and grinned when Phox bounced up to her, his cold nose pressing into her shoulder. Towhee favored him with several licks to the bridge of his muzzle, then looked up just as Raven began shuffling in the direction opposite the cave. Phox's ears quivered as he hopped into step beside her, as did Titmouse and Orca. Not one to be left behind, Towhee frolicked after them.

She opted not to catch up all the way, instead lingering just behind the group. This wasn't just because she found everything so darn distracting—although that was part of it—but because Towhee simply felt most comfortable keeping everyone in her sight. She still wasn't aware of her supposed deficit, though without hearing to aid her, keeping tabs on her family members was more of a challenge than it would have been otherwise. Thankfully, her blue eyes were very sharp as they flicked back and forth between each of the four wolves and the splendor of their surroundings.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Raven - February 12, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Towhee - February 28, 2017, 10:31 AM