Overture Downs I got strippers in my life by they virgins to me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday glanced over when Akuti spoke, a small measure of surprise present in his features - as if he'd only just realized he was not alone. This was not the case, of course. How could he forget her presence? It seemed like he was always aware of her presence in the territory, and he had the sneaking suspicion that the night's debacle would only reinforce this strange phenomenon.

He was more surprised that he'd spoken at all, for the words had come from so deep in his mind that he was sure he'd meant to think them, not say them.

"Turkeys," he said after a moment of silence, having realized that he'd been asked a question. "I've been thinking - if we herded them into the territory, they could be our salvation. If the famine were to return." And if the turkeys didn't die with it. There were a lot of ifs in this plan, but he felt as though he needed to do something before he left.

And what better time than this? When he need to clear his mind, anyway. When the night was still young, and despite all that had happened, he could not yet find it in him to want to leave Akuti's presence.

It won't, she'd said, but Grayday couldn't help but feel there was still more to be said. By him, maybe, but maybe by her. Maybe by the night itself.

"They like sparse trees and small clearings," he went on, nodding toward the blurred outline of trees he could see just ahead.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread