Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
everyone cool with the new order being Aries > Dakarai > Olive > Sirius > Cassiopeia?  

Also i’m pp’ing cuddles with all the babies <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Seldom did the new mother leave the secure confines of their domicile, for she did not wish to part from her three little babies for more than a single, solitary moment. They were just several days old, but already Olive knew that motherhood was the most divine things the world would ever know — that, and the mewling cubs that she and Dakarai brought forth from their love. The sylph did not wish to miss a moment of their growth or to cast aside any opportunity to watch them marvel the world. Olive wondered what it was like, exploring the world with a mind completely impartial, seeing, feeling and tasting the world for the very first time.

To be honest, Olive was somewhat jealous of the ability — so when the seraph slipped from the den to take a walk amongst her bleeding timbers, Olive attempted to do the very same thing. She looked at the leaves as if nothing more beautiful had ever been seen, watched the dappled patterns of sunlight dance  upon the mossy ground. The wind tousled her thin spring coat in a way she had never felt before — and the air was bright with the last bite of winter. But despite such nirvana, the new mother’s body tired easily and her jaunts never lasted too long. Before long, Olive found herself backtracking towards the den that housed her loves, incarnate. Her world was still colored by the flood of hormones from delivery and Olive was happy, happy, happy.

“Dakarai—” she spoke quietly as she rounded towards their rocky outcropping. Then, the woman couldn’t help but break into a fit of giggles at the sight she had come upon: Dakarai, so dark and serious, covered in crawling cubs — and every single one of them shrieking. She slunk her waifish frame closer to the mass of bodies and nestled herself up against them. Gingerly, she plucked one, two, three puppies up and settled them between her twiggy forearms, drawing them into her chest and resting her head upon the  squirming bundle. She kissed her husband on his shoulder and nuzzled her head against all three puppies at once — for she was their mother, and one of motherhood’s best perks was unrestricted cuddles, whenever she wanted it. They were hers. They were Dakarai’s too, of course, but he did not carry them, grow them, feel them squirm within him. That— that was hers.

“You will always have our attention,” Olive murmured into the wriggling forms of her three babes, continuing the conversation she overheard Dakarai having with their children. The fae looked up at the dark brute, her jade eyes swimming and happy.  “I love seeing you as a father,”  she said to him, hanging onto every word.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie - by Olive - March 26, 2017, 07:53 PM