Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Suddenly, their modest little above-ground dwelling was a din of shrill puppy shrieks and squeaks. The sudden loudness briefly stunned the new mother, who wasn’t sure if she had ever heard anything so piercing ever in her life. But deep inside her chest, the noises elicited a deep sense of love and devotion. These noises would exist in the world with out her, without Dakarai, without their love and perseverance. They were living, mewling, constant reminders of what they have overcome.

The dark knight, the tender father, bade her separate the two children who were attempting to eat each other. Cassiopeia rebelled against her caresses but Olive didn’t care, for she was bigger and strong than her daughter and would impose her love upon the girl’s tiny form whenever she wished. Olive bestowed one more kiss upon the dark fuzz of Cassiopeia’s head, just to make a point, before turning her attention towards the two boys that tangled amongst her willowy arms. They were so new to the world, simply just a few days old. When her black nose failed to pry Sirius’s mouth off of Arie’s jellybean foot, she opted for a different tactic.

“Ahhh,” she sighed dramatically, laying her head atop them — of course, not putting enough of her weight onto the bundle to crush them… simply to cause them annoyance and unite the two rambunctious boys against a common cause — their imposing mother [rather than each other].

[/td][/tr][/table]
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie - by Olive - April 16, 2017, 02:15 PM