Stavanger Bay i've been trying to fix my pride
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
@Komodo, tagging only because it has been awhile ♥

It seemed to Coelacanth a splendid coincidence that all three of the wolves present were enamored of the healing arts. She had it in her head that healing was part of her calling — a notion that had initially sprung from Kirynnae and Komodo’s successful joint efforts to rehabilitate her grandfather. The desire had died down a little when she’d arrived in the Teekons, as most of her energy had been spent on trying to locate Amoxtli; but meeting and befriending Doe had rekindled it. She didn’t honestly know a whole lot about medicine except for wound care, being hard pressed to find a tutor when she couldn’t even ask questions.

Even “gathering seaweed” was a learning experience for the diminutive creature; there were various kinds of seaweed that littered the shore. She circled back to Hemlock and, with water streaming from her fur like living ink, tipped her head to the side in what she hoped was eloquent entreaty. Please teach me! Unable to keep still, she dashed away long enough to return with a clump of brown seaweed. This she placed at Hemlock’s paws, Neptune eyes casting about until she spotted a few strands of green kelp. She ran off to collect this, too, and laid it precisely beside the first. Then, her bright cerulean eyes fixed upon the fiery-furred wise woman with a sheepdog’s vivid intensity. Which one? Did it even matter?
Messages In This Thread
i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 13, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 15, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 12:42 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 23, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 24, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - July 06, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - August 26, 2017, 01:24 AM