Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Oddly enough there seemed to be something somewhat familiar about the nearby figure. Though Rannoch could not recall meeting the wolf that he creepily stared at, there was something familiar about her. His expression was thoughtful as he attempted to figure out why he was so drawn to her. It was in the midst of this investigating that she turned to face him and despite getting a better look, he couldn't quite place it. 

She was the first to speak and as she did his ears perked onto of his skull, his head canting to the side slightly as he found himself further confused. Despite this, he replied. "Uh... hey!" he offered back, his tail waving in an attempt to distract him from the unattractive expression he currently sported. It was something akin to constipation; his brow was furrowed and his mouth a straight line as he attempted to figure it out. 

"I know you... somehow," he admitted shortly after his greeting, giving up his attempt in recalling the memory. "And it was recently... but, we, like, never talked or anything," this much he could recall and he did so awkwardly. He paused then, swallowing hard as embarrassment overcame him and in light of these feelings, he looked away suddenly.

His brain rattled as he desperately ventured to recall just how he knew her and it was in this rushed thought that he finally recalled. "But! You were near the river and that weird guy came up!" His eyes lightened as a result of his epiphany and he turned towards her again. Perhaps it has been her response to him that had assisted in his recalling of the day they had crossed paths.

Despite how goofy he had looked, he was quite proud to have recalled that. "He didn't give you trouble, right?" He took a step forward as his memories rushed back to him. "I stuck around for a little bit in case he did anything funny, but, he seemed okay and I left." He left his story at that as he fell silent to make way for her response.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 26, 2017, 07:37 PM