Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liffey's name came in a gentle breeze, lifting his spirits unintentionally. There was something magical about her, something that kept him lingering on her every word. He smiled to her introduction, his tail waving gently at his hindquarters. "Nice to meet you, Liffey." And he meant every word. Rannoch wasn't sure if it were something in the air, the ambience, the company; all Rannoch knew was that there was something different about this encounter. He leant forward as she settled onto the ground, pulling himself to lay against the dew-kissed grass. 

His ears perked when she asked about his intentions at such a late hour, and he looked to her, the coolness of his water-life eyes meeting the embers of hers. Despite the heat they gave, Rannoch felt a chill rush through him, and he lowered his head in response to the foreign feeling. "I couldn't sleep," despite his growing need to impress her; he spoke directly and truthfully, "so I decided to explore a little." He shrugged, and his eyes focused to her pearly cheek, unable to meet her eyes again. "What about you?" His eyes wandered when he ventured silently of just what she was doing out so late. Was she adventuring as he was? Or was she like him; without a home? These possabilities laid on the tip of his tongue as he waited for her answer, wanting to hear what she was up to.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 31, 2017, 09:12 PM