Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
His disappointment was met with action from Liffey, and as she scooted closer, Rannoch eyed her with a mixture of both fear and surprise. But instead of succumbing to his emotions, he attempted to distract himself from the intimacy of her position about him by forcing himself to focus on the task at hand: the stars. Though his heart was pushing considerably, Rannoch did his best to search the starry sky to find just what the wolf of the Caldera was speaking of. 

There was concentration deeply planted upon his handsome features as silence consumed him as he sought the stars that had been spoken of. When his eyes did cross the three heavenly bodies, Rannoch then shifted his sight to see the leaf. When he settled on what seemed to be the loose foliage, Rannoch focused on it for quite some time as he rattled his brain in an attempt to see what she had. 

"I think I found it?" He announced suddenly, not feeling all that confident in his findings as he turned to Liffey with a hopeful smile. "It looks kind of weird, but, maybe that's it?" His tail wagged slowly as he gestured his muzzle to the area that he found the leaf; the portion of the sky that Liffey had spoken of. A small chuckle following as he added: "Maybe I'm the weirdo because I'm not good at looking at the stars." This was Rannoch's attempt to lighten his mood a bit, but this would depend on how Liffey would respond to the statement.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 02, 2017, 03:32 PM