Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
His interest piqued at her words, his ears fanning upon his skull, his expression brightening despite her much darker appearance. But, notwithstanding his interest, she then elaborated, and he felt his heart began to flutter within his chest. It appeared that she wanted just what he was doing, and he couldn't help but grin goofily at the realization. Perhaps, he ventured quickly; she'd be interested in the makeshift pack that had begun to form. 

"You know, that's what I'm doing." He admitted, looking at her shyly. "My brothers and I left our pack, and we're trying to find somewhere we belong." He turned behind them, attempting to grab sight of the looming forest. "We're settled back there, where the fruit trees and brambles are." Rannoch's confidence building with his every word, his eyes shone as he turned back to her. "We also accept weirdos." His face flashed in radiance at this, a mild burning gracing the bridge of his nose and his ears falling as his heart nearly beat out of his broad chest. As much as he wanted to look away, he didn't, instead settling on her fiery eyes as he wondered how she'd react to this very sudden proposition.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 09, 2017, 08:42 PM