Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's proposition was met with a tsunami of inquires, all of which Rannoch listened to before attempting to reply. He assumed that all of these questions were a good indication of her interest, as disinterest would most likely lead to an absence of queries. Smiling at this, as her words brought something aflutter in the pit of his stomach, Rannoch did his best to forego the sensation to explain everything about the expedition that he knew. 

"I'm not quite sure where we want to go," he began, his tone thoughtful as his eyes ventured behind him briefly to meet the leafy canopy of the bramble tangle. "It doesn't feel like a home where we are now, especially since I get pricked all the time because of the brambles." He lowered his ears as he the recollected of all the times that he had been struck. 

The next portion of her question brought curiosity to him, and he attempted to work himself through the issue as he spoke. "Well, everybody looks to me for questions," he began steadily, looking to her. "And nobody stands around me like they're higher up than I am...." So, was he in charge? "So I think the best answer is that I'm in charge." It was odd for the metal-brushed male to admit this, but there was also something exciting to him. He liked looking out for everybody, making sure that they were all safe-- it made him feel as thought he had a purpose. 

"I don't know how far we're going to go, but, we're going to keep going until we find somewhere nice." He confided in her suddenly curious. "Do you think you want to come?" He asked bluntly, his head flopping to the side in the wake of what had been said. "No pressure, obviously, but I'd like to have you if you'll have us," The admittance was one that even caught him off guard and he ducked him muzzle, obviously embarrased for letting that slip out.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 11, 2017, 02:16 PM