Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch had not realised just who he had stumbled upon and it finally occurred to him, his expression brightened considerably. He had figured, just as he thought with most, that he would never see the medic again. Here they were, reunited once more. He offered her a gentle shake of his tail, picking himself up a little taller as he felt a nudge on his shoulder. His eyes turned to his cousin's face, and he smiled quickly before returning the gesture. 

"No, he's my--" he said while turning his attention to Rose, the words were cut short by another voice. His ears perked and he turned again, pleased to see Cypress join. "Brothers," he confirmed,  his eyes lingering on Rian for a second before turning back to Rose. 

Though he had no idea of how fate had allowed them to cross paths again so quickly, he was glad that it had. "Guys, this is the medic that helped me the other day," he said, his eyes lingering on the star-kissed woman before them as he recalled the tale that he had told both of his brothers the night before. "This is Rain and Cypress," he said, his eyes jumping to each figure as he addressed them before returning to her again. "What're you doing here?" he asked after a beat, his head tilting as to emphasise his curiosity.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 31, 2017, 06:13 PM