Morningside Cuesta Hunt for who we've not yet become
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He was worried, at first, when Kieran came running toward them calling for his father. His first thought was that something had happened to Sunny or Dawn, even though he'd only just left them. But the reason for his haste became apparent soon enough, and Grayday washed his tail when he caught on.

Though he had been about to mention the wild burrow scents they'd passed just before reaching the cuesta, he held back, for now. He liked that the boy wanted to help, but he was still a bit young and small to be tangling with donkeys - Grayday had seen them stomp the life out of coyotes bigger and sly-er than Kieran.

"Pheasants it is, I think," he said to Sylvas, allow him to answer his own son's question, but unable to help but tack on his own opinion. "I think it's a good idea for all of us to be able to hunt. We should help Heartha get used to it as well."

He did not think it was fair for Heartha to simply eat whatever they brought back for her without her ever lifting a paw. Because he did not know her story and because hed had other things on his mind, he hadn't pressed the issue, but it was incredible to him that the woman thought she could simply opt out of hunting altogether. He'd speak to Sylvas about it later to see if there was a valid reason for what Grayday couldn't help but see as laziness.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - April 03, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 03, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 04, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 10, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 25, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - June 03, 2017, 07:23 PM