Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
A smile rolled onto his dark lips, and he nodded, answering her blurted assumptions silently. Though admittedly, it had been odd at first to refer to his heavy-set cousin as more, Rannoch was growing more accustomed to it with every passing day. Rian was as important to the group as he and Cypress were-- a primary force in their wayward travels. Rannoch knew that without his earth-coated sibling, that the group wouldn't have evolved as quickly as it had. An explanation followed her comment that Cypress had met her sister and he perked curiously, his expression reading: "Oh?" As if prompting her to elaborate. It seemed as if both of his brothers had established some relationships in the area and Rannoch could not help but feel glad in this, feeling as though Cypress had not pined for him in his absence.  

When Rannoch was asked about if he were as cool as his brothers, his ears lowered in a suddenly hot flash of self-consciousness, as a gentle heat rose across the bridge of his nose. "I think, I am," He replied steadily after a moment of contemplation, his ears rising and a smile spreading across his lips. "But, I think you'd have to be the judge of that one." he paused, leaning in closer to her, "If I'm not, you wanna keep it between us?" he quipped with a wink, his eyes sparkling, "I've totally got my brothers convinced that I'm cool and it'd be a shame to let them down."  

He leaned back to full height as he was asked about the others and he nodded in response. "Yeah, they're from all over. It seems as though we were all in the same area." As if fated, he wanted to express, but his held his tongue in that sense, curious to know how she'd react.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 09, 2017, 12:36 PM