Redhawk Caldera how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She finally let her grin run wild when Lagan complimented her, though Towhee was soon too busy cramming herself between the two larger wolves to pay attention to much else aside from situating herself. By the time she settled and looked up at Finley, she belatedly realized she must have missed something. "...used to be the size of his head," she saw her aunt say. Towhee blinked and glanced over at Lagan, trying to sort out what the context might have been but eventually admitting defeat with a shrug.

There was a wistful smile on Finley's face now and Towhee made a point to keep her eyes there as she slowly inquired, "Did my joke help?" Although she neither said nor signed it, the "Are you still feeling sad?" was implied in the look in Towhee's eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart. - by Towhee - April 24, 2017, 01:00 PM