Moonspear saw the mistakes of up and down
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
y'all can skip around me/not wait up since i know i won't be the speediest rn. i don't want to hold it up so i'll post when i can!
Beside Charon, she had dozed quietly and did not wake quite so easily as he did. When she rose, it was after he'd moved away with a reluctant squint that left her with little choice than to follow suit, but she did it at her own pace--even with the call in mind; she stretched, yawned, shook her coat, then strode after him to rejoin his side before Aria, where she caught the tail-end of her explanation. This came as little surprise, and she was far more somber about it than Charon was because she had sensed it may come to this, if not now, with enough time. Aria was not mending here, something important for her was missing, and even she did not know how to pinpoint what it was. Evidently, this had not changed.

And although, as loathe was she was to see her go, there hung some hope--not just for Aria, but for Floki too in a much more distant manner. In her most ideal, both could return, and together they could all flourish on the verdant slopes of this Spear. But not today. Her ears sat angled back, and much like Hydra, her expression did not read as plainly as Charon's, and neither did she wish to foster more nervousness in Aria. She did wish to hear more, if there was more, and hope for the best.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
saw the mistakes of up and down - by Aria - April 19, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Charon - April 19, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Aria - April 19, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Amekaze - April 19, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Charon - April 20, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Hydra - April 20, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Aria - April 20, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: saw the mistakes of up and down - by Amekaze - April 21, 2017, 12:47 AM