The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was not surprised to hear that it was odd for her and he nodded at this in agreement. "Yeah, it was the same way for me when I ran off," he admitted in an attempt to soothe any fears that she might have had. Even when the oddity of it all had been overbearing for Rannoch, he had somehow found a way to overcome it and was more than confident that Liffey would be able to, too. "It takes time," he concluded after a beat, his tone kind as he looked to her. 

Liffey's compliment, or at least that's how the broad-shouldered man had taken it, caused something to flutter within his chest and he ducked his head in appreciation as he smiled. "They are, surprisingly so," he admitted with baited breath as if he didn't want to jinx anything. Even with the road bump between him and Rian, they had been able to work it out, and Rannoch was pleased that they had been able to go from there. "It's even better that you're here, too," he admitted freely, taking a step closer. "I'm glad you came." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 19, 2017, 04:05 PM