The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"I did too." 

The three simple words brought panic to his system, flooding his being with uncertainty despite her confirming words. Fretting of just what this meant, his system went into overdrive as he attempted to comprehend what this meant for them. And yet, somehow, despite the storm within, Rannoch's only faltered slightly to her confession; a gentle motion of his ears lowering indicated that he felt anything at that moment. Despite his lack of movement, something was shinging bright in his eyes that he was well and alive, sunniness glittering in his sea-like eyes. 

Had it not been for her blurting that Rannoch would have been lost in the recluses of his mind. Parking to attention at her confession, Rannoch's momentary shock subsided, and he smiled, tempting one last step forward. "I could teach you," he offered, his lifted tail wagging gently. "I mean, I'm not the best either," he knew that Tryp was their best hunter, but he ventured: "but, we could try?" Perhaps, as a team, they would be better?
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 20, 2017, 04:03 PM