The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Laughter rose from the within his broad chest at her commentary on what she was about to lead him to. Personally, Rannoch harbored a great amount of confidence in her. But, despite this, he fell into line with a lighthearted remark of his own: "I'm sure it will be. I mean, we can eat rocks if it's necessary, right?" Amused by his wit, Rannoch smiled. Turning towards her, Rannoch wagged his tail. "At least, I'd eat a rock for you," promised Rannoch with a happy wag of his tail. Infatuation did incredible things to him, including the promise he had just made. Truth be told at this point Rannoch would do just about anything for Liffey, but even he was not fully aware of the span of his commitment to her. 

Stepping carefully after her, Rannoch followed blindly after. He would occasionally sniff to see if they were keeping the course. All seemed well for the pair, and soon enough another subject came to Rannoch by way of a question from Liffey. "I think I want to find somewhere that's easily protected," reflected Rannoch, his respond delayed due to his giving thought to her question. "We also want somewhere that has herbs so Rose doesn't have to travel far and some trees-- but not a forest worth." Though Rannoch had an idea of what he wanted for the pack, he felt that he would only truly know what they were looking for once they found it. Curious to know what she wanted, he returned the question: "What would you like to see in an ideal home?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 29, 2017, 05:42 PM