The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Though Liffey's commentary had been positive, Rannoch wondered then her opinion on children. It seemed as though Lagan had taken a liking to them and he wondered if she shared the same sentiments. Even with this curiosity overtaking the forefront of his mind, Rannoch did not press on the issue. To Rannoch, something told him that it didn't seem right at the moment and he followed that gut instinct for 

"I used to wanted to be a Guardian," said Rannoch, elaborating thoughtfully as reflections on the past overtook his train of thought suddenly. Feeling nostalgic, he continued, "My father was a great leader and guardian, and I wanted to be just like him." Recalling Scimitar caused him to feel hollow and vulnerable. Liffey, on the other hand, made him feel the opposite and perhaps it was her company that allowed him to speak of the alpha of Neverwinter Forest so freely. "But everything happened and after being on my own for so long, I found out a lot about myself and discovered how much I want to help those who somehow ended up on their own like I had." Rannoch sighed then, feeling a weight settle in his heart at this admission. 

"But enough about me," responded Rannoch suddenly, attempting to derail both his feeling that had settled in his breast and the current topic, favoring learning more about Liffey than continuing as is. "How did you discover the stars?" He was curious how her passion had blossomed into ambitions of becoming an astronomer and hoped that she would disclose how she came across her life's purpose.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 30, 2017, 08:13 PM