The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liffey's sense of humor was one of the many things that kept Rannoch's interest. With her, there seemed to be a dull moment; she always had something to say that caught him off guard. Her answer to his question was no exception to this. Looking to Liffey with a humored expression, Rannoch actively paid mind and kept in step with her pace as he found himself distracted by her. He was so distracted that he nearly didn't feel the clash of their shoulders, but when the man realized what had happened, he brightened. 

"No," agreed Rannoch honestly as he sidestepped to bring his shoulder to hers, "I think you're right about what you've been telling me." With her touch, he was feeling almost invincible, and with this, he felt free enough to speak how he truly felt. "And if somebody did tell me that you were wrong, I don't think I'd believe them," he admitted, pulling his shoulder from hers.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 08, 2017, 11:41 AM