Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
This’ll be Olive’s last post :)

Charon continued to speak about the family of wolves that lived upon the mountain and even agreed to star watch with her — and this forced camaraderie would have normally delighted the pale woman, but her eye was inadvertently pulled to the small boy as he extricated himself from her arms and began to play with a small bug. With a small sense of horror, she watched as the boy batted the creature around and crushed it upon the ground. 

Um, no. That was not okay.

The pale, distressed mother tried to hide her dismay at such an act and, for a moment, wrote it off as childish curiosity gone awry. All puppies smushed bugs — but it didn’t make her feel any better. With a rushed start, Olive got up and gathered Aries between her twiggy front legs. ”We… must go,” she said, deciding her first interaction with Moonspear’s King needed to come to a close. Olive turned to him. “I will see you soon, to stargaze — yes?” and after she had bade Hydra and he goodbye, Olive gathered Arie’s small scruff in her jaws and carried him back towards the den where his father would deal with him.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Olive - June 18, 2017, 12:29 PM