Moonspear some plans were made and rice was thrown
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
late post is late  :C

Olive appreciated that the enciente queen was not shy of a conversation; she was a wolf of many words and often felt burdensome around those who were not. But Amekaze shared her thoughts and the pale mother drank them in eagerly, wholly interested in Amekaze’s own experience of family. The dark fae’s life with upon the mountain sounded sweet and simple — like a fairytale. 

Surely it was anything but, Olive had always been quite the romantic

”More children is never a bad thing,” she tittered, knowing those words were incredibly idealistic and, when framed against the horrible realities of their world, were not really true. Babes were innocent, and the world needed more innocence — it was what wolves grew into that was the bad thing. Olive addressed Amekaze’s mention of the few caretakers for last year’s brood. Perhaps that’s why the trio was so scrappy.​”This year, that will not be the case.” Olive was here and while her contributions were not the most valuable where hunting and defending was concerned, she would aim to contribute as much as she was able to, in the areas that she could. ”I hear Pyx is very skilled in botany and the healing arts…” The druid did not want to over step any boundaries here. ”I will ensure that her stores are full with raspberry leaf. It just grows wild in the summertime.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 01, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - June 18, 2017, 01:09 PM