Moonspear i have a hunger and i can’t seem to get full
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
If Olive hadn’t ceased her digging at that very moment, she and Korei might have passed like ships in the night – but it was not to be the case! The sounds of paws, hitting hard against loam and scraping away what was unearth, but replaced by the soft metronome of pawsteps – but then the pawsteps stopped – but then they started again! Almost immediately, the mother felt apprehension prickle around her withers. She still did not feel at peace with Moonspear, though she tried with all of her waifish might; but the countless black coated, blue eyes sisters beguiled her children’s every step and Olive wasn’t entirely convinced they would practice restraint where their fangs were concerned, if push came to shove.

The druid peered through thin stalks of the arboreal alcove, not unlike the bars of a prison cell, to glimpse upon a wolf in white. At first, Olive believed it to be Charon [a man whom she was equally unexcited to see], but the shewolf was much too tender in her movements to be the brutish king.  The female seemed to be as young as Hydra and Lyra, and soon Olive was able to pinpoint the girl as the ever elusive Korei. Her heart lightened and the shrouded druid stepped out from her obscurement, hoping to catch the girl naturally in a conversation instead of calling out after her shadow… but truly, either interaction would do. Cheerfully, the woman chuffed to draw attention and then continued in her customary soft aria “Did you pluck the roots?” If so, Olive saw no reason not to invite Korei to plant the delicate bloom in her burgeoning garden.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have a hunger and i can’t seem to get full - by Olive - May 16, 2017, 12:47 PM