Moonspear but i know that i love you so
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He didn't push it, neither his proximity or the need to know any more than what she gave. What she shared was all she had right now, anyway. They would have later to get to know them better and find out who exactly this tiny wiggly bodies were meant to be. In this exact moment, there was no telling, but what mattered was that they were here.

She nudged around the puppies again and made sure all was still fine, besides a little noise and some fusses—which she aimed to remedy with teats, if they'd allow. Content with this, she relaxed and let him watch over them all since her eyelids were awfully heavy. She'd try to doze again, hopefully enough to get motivated to go get a drink—something, anything  to help her get grounded in the post-birth reality. But for now, she was much too enamored with the thought of not moving if she could help it, although it was the eventual sound of someone else that made her think differently suddenly. Her hackles rose well before her head did, and a low growl followed.

It was just her daughters, though, not that she made any effort to find out which ones exactly. Reluctantly she squinted towards the entrance, ears forward and nose working to garner more information.

Such presence made her tense, instinctively, and she was too tired to do more than keep the littlest ones close—as she had been, anyway, where they could squirm and squeak into her underbelly while her mate ran interference for now. Yet she had seen her own younger siblings not long after birth, of no consequence—despite how different the circumstances were between then and there. It was only a matter of time before they did get to see them, however, as she knew their interests wouldn't be easy to distract. Over the last several weeks, her older brood had seemed rather curious about the whole notion of how it, being life, came to be.. with or without her being ready to help them understand it in full. This was all there was to see, and with the four little bodies tucked against hers there was no long, winding explanation necessary right at this exact moment; not that she would even make the time for it.

She wouldn't invite, but neither did she outright object yet as she put her head back down slowly, with a small, tired sigh. A very quick look was about all she could give.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 10, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Charon - May 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Galaxy - May 10, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Vela - May 10, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 10, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Charon - May 11, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Hydra - May 11, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Alya - May 11, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 14, 2017, 04:05 AM